VBM: YOUR PARTNER FOR THE INJECTION OF YOUR IMPLANTS IN ORTHOPAEDIC POLYMERS
- Selection of implantable polymers: bioresorbable materials: PLLA, PDLLA, PGA… and TCP mixed materials: Bioglass, PEEK, PMMA, PE…
- Mould developement
- Production of implants by injection moulding
- Dedicated injection area,
- 25 ton injection moulding machine with surrounding equipment (dryer, cooler, re-heater…),
- Laminar flow class 100 ISO 5,
- Control laboratory,
- Up and downstream storage in cooling cabinet
VBM was created in 1998 by FORECREU, world leader in cannulated bars in stainless steel and titanium alloys for the manufacture of instruments and medical implants, founded in 1952.
In 2004, VBM moved to the historic site of the FORECREU group within the new production unit of the BIOMETAL division located in Commentry-Malicorne (France).
VBM / NEWS
In order to meet the needs of its customers in the miniaturization of implants, VBM has just acquired a new microinjection moulding machine. Placed under laminar flow ISO 5, this new machine increases our offer and saves money on material losses.
Discover the new VBM brochure : Plaquette_VBM.pdf
MATERIALS AND PROCESSES
FOR THE ORTHOPAEDICS POCKET BOOK EDITION